Friday, August 1, 2008

Fishing Wedding Slogan

"Back"

State: Glad
Listening: Armin Van Buuren - Big Sky
E l Weather: Rainy
Review: Back to Xioxox's Blog!
Word: Blog


Hello! I happy because today I can re-write again after 1 month and 4 days. So, is that the month of July was somewhat shaken O.O one month ... so I walked away from this but the fact is that I always come back XD so now I'm here again to share with you as always whatever passes through my mind XD
Certainly the 29 and 30 July, I had my last 2 exams, I did very well these days thanks to God and good results: I graduated. XD I am now at my high school 16 years!. I'm very proud, because I wanted to share that. Ah yes! .. my title is Bachelor of Science (already .. .. felix tell you to consider a career humanistic "social communication") bueh such is life XD Greetings
you are well! Until tomorrow!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY