Friday, July 9, 2010

LeBron Who?






"I'm the king of the highway...."

T-Rex
Rip-Off

I’m from Cleveland. I was born and raised here. If there is one thing to be garnered from that fact, it’s that we are used to disappointments.

I am not a sports fan for that reason. I have watched the Browns fall to the Pittsburgh Steelers too many times not to become jaded in the belief that things will ever get better. We have watched Art Modell move his team to Baltimore. We have watched the Indians in their pathetic last minute blown clinches.

And now we have to endure this.

I don’t fault LeBron James for going his own way. I just don’t appreciate the way he did it. There was just always something to be proud of these past seven years. It was a little thing, granted, but it was a thing that Cleveland could actually wrap their arms around. The fact that we had someone as graceful as LeBron wearing a Cavs jersey,…well,..it didn’t make living here all that bad,...if only for a moment.

It could be said that we are boo-hooing our lost fortunes.

Trust me,…take it from a Clevelander. It’s more than that. This was a town that embraced him and for him to go on national TV and humiliate us, well, it just leaves a real sour taste in our mouths.

It's not that you did it. It's the way you did it.

Let it be known that us Clevelanders now say good riddance.

I mean, it’s not our fault that your teammate was doin’ yo’ mama. Blame her. Comin’ from Northeast Ohio, you should know that this kinda dysfunction is integral to our very existence. This is what we do here.

Be that as it may. You slapped us in the face. This type of petulance will not soon be forgotten. We will never forget. You are a spoiled, self-centered outrage, sir.

The fact that your mural that now has to be guarded is demonstrative of the way we feel. I’m just surprised that it wasn’t painted over by 9:45 last night. Considering the way you did us, I’m sure Dan Gilbert will have paint crews scrambling to do the job for free.

I, for one, shall not look back. The graceful shots that you made will be deleted from my ipod. The number 23 is now revolting to me.

I can’t say that I wish you well in South Beach…but just remember this. South Beach is full of refined pussy...and I really do hope all that great pussy is your downfall.

I really do hope all that great pussy bites you back.

We are all witnesses,...to what a complete douchebag you really are.

Fuck You, Lebron.

Fuck You.

I shall waste no more breath upon you, you spoiled piece of shit.

(Only two famous people came out of Bath, Ohio. LeBron James and Jeffrey Dahmer. Right now they are running neck in neck in popularity....with Dahmer getting the edge.)

One more thing, LeBron,...

Fuck You.

Anyway,…

Cavs, Cleveland, Lebron James





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY