Saturday, July 24, 2010

THE PLACE I CALL HOME


When I travel far away and lying in five star suite
Never fall asleep as sound as in my old used  sheet
When menues served in west cuisine
Never eat much as my wife cook, oriental kinds
When I sail for fishing
Ever longing my family left behind
When the night fall
Never forget to dial for call

Every morning azan calling for prayer, waking me up at dawn
My ears entertained by sparkling water fountain fall down
Spraying reached the multi colours flowers grown
While hot coffee served, religious songs turn on
Remind to say thanks and asking for blessing

Come to the night fall, what I looking for
Chatting and banging the noisy kids 
Have the verses reading and prayer
Before fall to a sound rest in my smell pillow
It's the place I call home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY