Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I FINALLY FIND SOMEONE

I FINALLY find SomeOnE 
Sing by Bryan Adam & Barbara Streisand



I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet
 I finally found the one who makes me feel complete
It started over coffee, we started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things; the best things begin
This time is different

It's all because of you
It's better than it's ever been
Cuz we can talk it through
My favorite line was "Can I call you sometime?"
It's all you had to say
To take my breath away

This is it!
Oh, I finally found someone; Someone to share my life
I finally found the one - to be with every night
Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun, I finally found someone

Did I keep you waiting?
I didn't mind
I apologize
Baby, that's fine
I would wait forever
Just to know you were mine
Ya Know - I love your hair
Are you sure it looks right?
I love what you wear
Isn't it too tight?
You're exceptional!
I can't wait for the rest of my life

I finally found someone...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
note: suka lagu ini disamping From This Moment-nya tante Shania Twain
(Lamhot Susanti Saragih)
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY