Wednesday, October 13, 2010




The above fotos of memorable places and transpot available when I met my wife that leaved a very sweet memorable in my life. I had a Landrover Jeep, short type and she drive a long type one when we are approached each other, sometime speedy together. But mostly we drive mine.

The boat used for some workers worked in our factory at Sebrang, other side of Jambi city. Just she and me drove the boat up river, sometime in a flooding, swept full of things like a tree make the journey dangerous. But since we are in love, if something happened we will stumble together. But God orchestrated my life to married her and be my soul mate until the end of the time.

The pictures above, including two Jambi city panoramas and harbour the big shipcould enter, coming from Malakka sea, either a local ship or from foreign countries, especially Singapore so close by.

To remember the old time, below I wrote a special poem about our romantic moment :

@BATANGHARI, HARBOUR MY HEART

I hold manicured fingers, stepped down the river bank
Embraced firmly, jump over on board
If stumble, we go down together
Sitted close side by side

Over a roar current, I whispered closely
Turn her head, cheek met cheek
She closed her eyes not seeing my lips
I free my hand off the wheel
Autopilotted the boat up the river
Till the sun almost set in the slumber

Climb up the river bank, drive a Landrover
Speed up going home to Medan in Desember
But make up my mind, take a rest harbour my heart
With a nice model girl in a red dress

Both parents met in traditional way
To set Big day after we say "I do"
No more running away from Pariban
Over Batanghari river, harbour my heart




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY