Thursday, March 24, 2011

BEST ANSWERS ... SEEN ON WIKIPEDIA

WORKED: FABICHULIS

... if you're a kid. Or your worst nightmare if you are a parent, lol.

LEI JAJAJA HOW NOT LIVED WITH MOTHER WHEN Aundair ... NOW ONLY HOPE THAT NOT ARRIVE AT THE HANDS OF MY DAUGHTER.

* Someday you'll thank me:
"Why wait, Dad. Give me money now and I thank you now. "

* Eat well, you're too skinny:
" And end up like you, Mama? No thanks. "

* How are asked things?:
" In English? "

* Who are you going?:
" With my friends, but with whom I come back, no idea ... "

* You think I'm your bitch?:
"I had not thought of it that way, but now that you mention it ..."

* When you're mother, you will understand:
"I think if you always use a contraceptive ... '

* How many children do not eat that and you would like to leave it:
"I'm being charitable, give it to them."

* In my day ...:
"Does the Paleolithic ...?"

* is the last time I say:
"Finally! Now let me continue playing. "

* This includes not only:
"I know, mama chula, pick porfis."

* I'm painted, or what?:
"Yes, Mom, and you see a plastota."

* Listen to me, I'm talking about:
"Sorry dad, but my inner voice was first, take your turn and then you serve."

* I do it for your own good:
"Why my good? I thought it was for neurotic, Dad ... "

* chew with your mouth closed:
" And you do not give orders to his mouth full. "

* While we live under the roof, you obey my rules:
"Do not you feel little pain have only 95 m2 of power?"

* Neither think I'm going to give permission:
"Well, then I will informally."

* I like to hang out with those kids:
"Exactly why their moms say about me."

* We are not your drivers for fetching and carrying andARTE:
"See how I do need one?"

* Do you wake up acabarte to fish:
"When will you finish your fish with this recipe, Mom, crates."

* Not wanting to eat world of a mouthful:
"It's okay, then vomiting."

* But if you just saw, why keep talking over the phone:
'Cause your conversation sucks. "

* First do your homework:
"No, because when you are finished and would be done at night and not going to let me go out and play ... cheater!"

* What do you think this is the hotel to arrive at any time?:
"Precisa-mind," chilaquiles tomorrow can take the room, and at eleven? Thank you. "

* What message do you want to find that dress?:
"Let me not see well at thirty."

* If you are not good, not going to bring anything the Magi:
"Those guys must be from the CIA, for sure."

* If you do not finish no soup dessert
"I'm sure these orders result in childhood obesity, mother."

* If you pass through you, come down and present:
"And who knows? Not crazy! "

* I'm your mother and respect me:
'Mom, but if mother is rude."

* I love at 12, not a minute more:
"Ma, seriously, you have not raised that you have Cinderella Complex?"

* I'll wait awake:
"Whatever Dad, I sleep with my boyfriend ..." Hast thou

* tail? Close that door
"They say coca, ma ... and no, I bring."

* A month without TV:
"Inhuman!, Better leave me a month without food."

* See how you bring pants :
"Wow! I'm in a detergent commercial! "

* As if I had that at your age, would have been all that you have:
"I understand: I must be a poor devil to make you what you were ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY