Wednesday, January 12, 2011

M I L E S TO N E S


By design, God bless my parent
Afford to raise me behave
Let me go sail, far away alone
Even as the only boy among sisters

By incident, a next milestone set
In between volcano and Sultanate
Student of Gajahmada reputable collage
Accessible to the works world

By working hard, step a higher milestone
Seated in State Bank ladder chair
Able to save for family dreaming
Invest in property and run own company
And traveling around the globe

By the Investment, raise 4 sweet kids
Allow me to send them beyond country border
Aim the best collages as they could
As a capital in their future

By God bless, set my last milestone
Glad to see my kids a happy couple
With a bright job position
I had fought a good fight
I had finished the race
I had kept the faith


Situ, 110111

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY