Friday, April 29, 2011

GOOD BYE my BABY  

Wonderful quite morning
Piano playing guide us slowly
Holding hand in a queen dress
Walking over red carpet to the altar
Witness by God and loving families

My baby's arm hand over
Along with heart and soul
To her loving groom
United by God never be parted

A long color scarf spread
And kissing the cheeks a new spouse
Blink back tears not to shed
When I sing 'Good bye my baby' *)

All chairs occupied in a ball room
Scarf, family symbol of love
Lots of prayers and blessing
Memory of loving families

Before sun set, step up to the car
You kiss me good bye, whisper
Good bye Daddy, I love you
A white Mercedes move slowly
Turn left into the dark
Take a half of my soul
I stand still nailed, 

losing
*)  Song of Borhat ma Dainang

Indonesian Version
 
BORHAT ma DaiNanG


Alunan denting piano
Mengiringi langkah langkah kecil
Aku dan anakku bergandengan
Menuju altar

Dijung karpet merah
Tangannya kuserahkan
Disambut penuh lupe cinta
Calon suami pujaan hati

Dengan resmi menjadi suami
Diikuti adat tradisi
Penuh untaian pepatah indah
Dan musik menyayat hati

Bait bait sendu kutembangkan
Selembar ulos kusampirkan
Borhat ma dainang
Ke kampungmu yang baru

Rembang menjelang petang
Roda mercy berderik pelan
Menikung digegelapan
Aku terpaku ...kehilangan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY